Monday, September 1, 2008

14 miles

Well i'm not much of a blogger but i wanted to put in my 2 cents. Like most it started off really well for the first half, my team members ran off from me and i kinda laughed it off and was thinking (what a bunch of newbies) . So i ran with Bobby and Ed for a bit when out of know where this girl goes flying by me and i soon realize its my cousin Crystal, so i picked up my pace and ran with her for the first half and then as usual i lost her. Sooo in the second half of my run, Team Bean decided to kinda stick together (Jason/Erin) excluded and we ran a little slower pace to the end. That was my second half marathon and it was waaaaaaay worse than my first and i have no clue why, my knees were hurting and my calves were really tight and it took me a half hour longer too! Well its all Kathy's fault because she wasn't there!!

No comments: